Visitors and Guests
Following guidance from the Scottish Government and Scottish Golf on further relaxation on restrictions, the Committee feel that we are now in a position to once again accept visitors and guests to play our Course.
Due to the protocols required for track and trace we will only open up our Course if the following conditions are strictly adhered to:
• All guests and visitors must be booked onto BRS through the Golf Club Secretary at least one week in advance.
• All bookings must be made by telephone, using card payment only.
• Guests and visitors will only be allowed Monday to Friday.
• Members will have full responsibility for their guests at all times.
• Our Course Warden will be back in operation, liaising with the Office and carrying out regular checks.
• No member is allowed to arrive on the day with a guest who has not been pre-booked.
The above will remain in place until such times as the governing bodies advise that track and trace information is no longer required.
As the Golf Club Secretary is only available to members from Tuesday to Thursday at the moment, please ensure you book well in advance to allow us to obtain the required contact information on your guests.
The website will be updated to reflect the relevant visitor information.
Anyone failing to comply with the above will risk suspension from the Club as the safety and wellbeing of our members must be the main priority during these unprecedented times.
Dumbarton Golf Club